Southampton v Tottenham betting odds

best odds, bet on Southampton - Tottenham


William Hill offer
£30

Do you want to win more on your bet on this match?
With William Hill bet £10 , get £30!

Win more with the £30

Compare odds to bet on Southampton - Tottenham

Southampton Tottenham betting odds : sum up

You want to bet on the Premier League match between Southampton - Tottenham ? As shown in the Southampton - Tottenham odds comparison above, the best odds currently offered on Southampton are 5.75 at Bet365. The best odds available on the draw are 4.09 at Bet365, and an Tottenham win is best-priced at 1.70 (at Interwetten).
This means that according to the best prices offered by bookmakers Southampton have a 17% chance to win the match, Tottenham have a 59% chance to win and the draw is a 24% chance.

Your opinion on Southampton - Tottenham

  • And you, which odds you will choose ? Be the first to give your opinion about this Southampton - Tottenham match.