VVV Venlo v Ajax Amsterdam betting odds

VVV Venlo v Ajax Amsterdam: best odds


Bet365 bonus offer
T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply.
bet365's Euro Soccer accumulator offer includes the top domestic leagues in Europe along with the group and knockout stages of the Champions League. You can earn a bonus of up to 100% if you place accumulators on the Premier League, Serie A, Primera Liga, Bundesliga 1 or Champions League. Place a pre-match accumulator with bet365 of 3 or more selections on the Full Time Result or Result/Both Teams To Score markets combining teams in any of these competitions and, if successful, the relevant bonus will be added to your returns.
The bonus will not apply where a stake has been fully Cashed Out. Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, the bonus will be calculated based on the remaining active stake and the maximum bonus that you can receive is £100,000 or currency equivalent. If a qualifying bet is edited using the Edit Bet feature, the bonus will be calculated based on the new stake. Where a bet has been edited to include or amend a selection for an event that is In-Play, the bonus will no longer apply.
Bets placed with Bet Credits, Double Chance bets or combination bets with bonuses such as Lucky 15's or Lucky 31's do not apply for this offer.
T&Cs apply. Only available to new and eligible customers. Claim the offer

VVV Venlo - Ajax Amsterdam: Match result

 x
bet36511.007.001.16

VVV Venlo v Ajax Amsterdam: Over/Under

VVV Venlo - Ajax Amsterdam: Half-time result

 x
bet3659.003.101.53

VVV Venlo - Ajax Amsterdam: Both teams to score

 -No+Yes
bet3651.90 1.90

VVV Venlo - Ajax Amsterdam: Win both halves

 
bet36551.00 2.10

Promotion of the month

VVV Venlo Ajax Amsterdam betting odds : sum up

You want to bet on the Ehrendivision match between VVV Venlo - Ajax Amsterdam ? As shown in the VVV Venlo - Ajax Amsterdam odds comparison above, the best odds currently offered on VVV Venlo are 11.00 at Bet365. The best odds available on the draw are 7.00 at Bet365, and an Ajax Amsterdam win is best-priced at 1.16 (at Bet365).
This means that according to the best prices offered by bookmakers VVV Venlo have a 9% chance to win the match, Ajax Amsterdam have a 86% chance to win and the draw is a 14% chance.

Your opinion on VVV Venlo - Ajax Amsterdam

  • And you, which odds you will choose ? Be the first to give your opinion about this VVV Venlo - Ajax Amsterdam match.